VISITS TO THE EXHIBITION ARE CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
We will inform you through our social networks of the reopening of the space, which will also include new surprises, such as the restored old lantern of the Llebeig lighthouse and the optics of the Capdepera lighthouse. See you soon!
VISITS BY APPOINTMENT TO THE MARITIME SIGNALS EXHIBITION AT THE PORTOPÍ LIGHTHOUSE
- Wednesday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 15 h.
- Maximum number of people per visit: 20 (please specify larger groups in Comments).
- Meeting point for visits: there is a visitor pickup and return point outside the West Breakwater Access Control at the Port of Palma.
- Food and drink may not be consumed in the exhibition venue.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +34 - 650 43 82 05
- The visit to the exhibition does not include entry to the lighthouse tower.
- The Portopí lighthouse is in a public port land restricted access area. For operational, safety and security reasons visitors are not allowed to go outside the marked exhibition area. Please follow closely any instructions given by authorised staff.